NFL plays, Too good to be true?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beatrix Potter

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
San Fran +7
I don't see how the Rams can be giving this many points, even though they are at home. San Fran lost by 4 last time they played in San Fran, but that was early in the season when they were still growing as a team. They are playing some of the best ball in the NFL right now, and have one of the better QBs at the helm. Add to that a resurging Garrison Hearst and they are as well balanced as any. I don't think they will have any problems scoring against a banged up St. Louis defense. St. Louis has looked great in the 9 wins, terrible in the 2 losses. They tend to get lax after big wins. I think this spread should be around 3. This game could go either way, but I see it being decided by a field goal.

Tennessee -2.5
Tennessee comes off a strong showing. Minnesota is banged up physically and mentally. Culpepper might play, than good, if he doesn't, then good. Culpepper is too banged up. Tennessee's D Line will make him move and he is not mobile at all. The rookie behind him is unproven and will probably be jittery. Titans should have some confidence and a sense of urgency with only 5 games left to play. Also like the OVER at 42.5

Detroit +7.5
This team is licking their chops every week for an upset, been very close for a while. Their offense always manages to put points on the board, and the Bucs just don't. I like McMahon better than the other 2, and I think he will have a good game. This will be a close one.

Jacksonville +1
This team is a lot better than their record. Looking for a win, what better team to do it against than the Bengals.

Also looking at New Orleans -3. If Chandler goes down (which he probably will) the Falcons are done.

KC/Oakland OVER 45
Oakland has weak run defense and this is KC's strong point. Interested to see how the Raider's rebound from last weeks defeat. I think it will be a mix of quick scoring by Oakland, and hard running by KC. If KC can score twice, than it goes OVER.

Would love some feedback...

Wolver98

Forum Member
Jan 9, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Al
I love SF and Tenn. I think St L. will win but SF keeps it close. I like Det. but am afraid of McMahon. I also like NO. I was leaning to the under on Oak. KC just hasn't been scoring much lately.

casper

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2001
jersey
careful with sf, they won't be able to get any pressure on warner with just the front 4, which means he cat sit and wait for those deep crossing routes to develop, and if sf blitzes that means 1 on 1 coverage, and that will be trouble.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wormdog

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2001
Lambeau Field
I fully agree casper, there is no way that ST L will not win this game, most likely a blowout,
Warner will have all day to throw and SF will not be able to keep up
PERIOD

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
Just wanted to make sure you knew that Minn is undefeated (3-0) against the number as a home dog this year.They seem to respond as home dogs,so far anyway.I'm taking Minn if I play this game.GL Either way.

Crack Rat

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Marina del Rey, CA USA
At one time, the line was at -8.5 and has now been bet down to -7!

Public is overeacting to SF's MNF pasting of the Jills!

$$$$$$$$

STL 42 SF 24

biggrin.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg