NFL Sun

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
I'll make a few attempts, but really need to see another week to get a better feel ....so here goes...

Cin/ clev ... No play... how long before Cromell gets the shoe?

NO/ TB.....not impressed by either teams showing last week... I'll side with the home team

... Bucs +3 1/2

Pitt/ buf.....Pitt on a high, Home opener, Bills off tough loss...... guess I'm laying 10.

Tenn/Indy...Titans get win over always under acheiving Jags, not this week .Colts were dominating vs. NO and expect more of the same today. Indy -7

Car/ Houst.... both teams looked good in their respective wins LW...Need another week to get a better grasp on Houst. beating punchless KC not a good indicator. pass

SF/ SL....Injuries?????????? pass

NYG/ GB.....Giants -1.....Pack were givien numerous gifts by Phil last week and still just barely won at home....If giants lose here even without Manning, they are pretenders in my eyes.

Jags/ ATL......pass...dont think much of either team yet

Det/ Minn... should be an entertaining game, I think it will be close and back and forth to the end therefore... give me the FG....Vikes.

Dal/ Mia...dont know what to make of Miami need to see more , never liked Cameron as a college coach either. pass.

SEA/ AZ... need to see more of the Cards...tough to get a read on all the new headcoaches this early....pass

Balt/jets...would love to take the ravens here..I thought they outplayed cincy last week, but were snakebiten by mistakes..Air McNair looked confused at times (maybe to many meds?). But i'm not willing th lay 10 points to the magic Mangini's . need to see more consistency from ravens first...pass

Den/Oak....1st Shanahan beating of the season on the Raiders ..... Den -10

Chi/ KC...Too many points to give for me.. KC may keep within the #. pass

Pats/ Chargers......Like the Chargers and think they are the team to beat, but need to see how Norv. does calling the plays in this spot. Bellicick cheats and wins!...pass..

GL to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:SIB