NFL SUN.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
looks and leans.......

Houst playing with some confidence and will give indy all they can handle today...Houst +6 1/2 or more ..under 46 1/2. Back door, no shot at the under
GB + 5 1/2 or more..forget about the defenses both teams will move the ball and score. Farve lights it up ......Over 43. Yep!

Minn. + 3 or more ... let's give the vikes some due here...we're talking CHEIFS I'll take the FG. Somebody said they would rather watch paint dry:142smilie Agree.

We find out who the pretenders are in this one...
Mc nab has been playing cautiously so far . Phil needs a good offensive showing. If they don't put it out their today at home, things will get real ugly in Phil. Eagles - 5 1/2 or less. Phil says THEY'RE BACK!!!
NE-16 1/2 0r less... Over 41......Pats rule! YEP!!!
Jets beat offenseless Miami twice last year and both times by a FG.I think miami has improved in the off season more than the Jets have.....so have to believe that taking the 3 points is the way to go..FISH +3....Under 35 1/2. Very entertaining, Fish let the game get out of hand for a while, Green looking more comfortable and offense starting to click
SF/Pitt no opinion.......both score so over 37 1/2 YEP!

Balt - 9 or less........I'm a big fan of this Raven team and think they go far this year as long as "Air" stays healthy . Looking for a breakout game on offense today. They made Kurt Warner think he was back with the 2000 Rams...WTF was that meltdown about?
TB -3 1/2 or less....Bucs manhandled the Saints last week and think they do the same to cards today. YEP!

Houst
under

GB
Over

min

phil

NE
Over

Fish

Over PITT

Balt

TB

Looking over late games , later & GL to ALL!!!!:SIB

Last edited:

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
we all know you meant the rams

we all know you meant the rams

you were counting the ways your ravens were gonna beat ariz and had cards on the brain perhaps

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
4 PM Games

4 PM Games

Looks and leans....

Den - 3 1/2....I'm not a big madjack fan (that's Del Rio) the Jags have been eratic under his tenure. I like the Broncs to put together a whole game and cover this. Cutler is the real deal and will only make this team better as the season progresses..
Cutler did his part, but denver running game was non existent. Kudos to the Jags!

Ciinn/Sea ??????? last possession wins???? Yikes!!!!
OK ,clev put in an "A" game against what I perceived as a hungover Bengal team from the tough Monday night game. They need to come with that same intensity today vs an angry bunch of Raiders.(loss to Broncs ). Like the Raiders here to win and cover. Oak - 3.
Nice late comeback from the Browns, must look closer into this Anderson guy!

Atl/Car....will the real panthers show up? Pass on this one... 3 1/2 on road vs div opp :nono:

Rivalry and short trip to Wash. have me thinking the Jints will stay in this one.......Jints + 3 1/2

Real Giants show up 2nd half!

Den, Oak, NYG .........GL to all!:SIB

Last edited:

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
sun nite

sun nite

over 41 1/2.....Dallas has been scoring 1st 2 games . Bears offense will step it up tonite. Will get enough points from both to cover the over.

GLto all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg