NFL SUN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
:SIB Looks & Leans..........

N.O./Atl......Saints woke from their sleep last week with big win in Seattle...Atl stunk up Geogia dome Mon nite.....Saints are'nt done as far as the division goes as the others are'nt powerhouses..big win in this one.
N.o. -9

Balt/buff...Ravens got their 1st cover last week... I think this will be a nip & tuck game, Balt has too much for Bills and get the cover.
Balt-3

Minn/ Dall.... trying to make a case for the Vikes...shut down the run and let Romo try and beat you....but can they score enough on offense?....maybe if Petersen can get off ... Vikes + 9 1/2 or more.

NE Mia.....16 pts. on the road :scared ....a perfect 6-0 vs. the spread, home dog division game....what do you do ? (skip)

NYG/SF....Can't feel good about this one either... S.F. only 1/2 game out of 1st in the divsion, had 2 weeks to prepare ,so expect them to come and play hard...but NYG coming off a string of 4 wins and covers , and an easy MOn. win in Atl.cannot be taken lightly.......??????????? SKIP!

Det/TB....Det turns around from horrible performance 2 weeks ago..tb playing a little over their heads...... DET -1

Houst/Tenn... Key game for Houst with 2 road games on the horizon, B to B road for Tenn,,,Schaub has good day ......Houst +1

KC/Oak....Kc on top of their div at 3-3, Oak 1/2 behind at 2-3.. What going on here!!!! SKIP

Cincy/ Jets...MY POD....whenever this situation pops up I'll take the home team...road dog in a non-division game with a .250 or less record.
Cincy- 6 1/2:SIB

Eagles/bears....IMO both these teams over-rated,un-impressive, and erratic....but I'll side with the team that has the ability to explode offensely on occasions, vs a suspect defense.
Eagles -6

Sea/Rams.....Rams were'nt going to beat Balt last week so the loss is understandable...IMO they can compete here and will give Sea. who are'nt playing well ,all they can handle.
Rams + 9

NO -9
Balt-3
Min + 9 1/2
Det -1
Houst +1
Cincy- 6 1/2
Phil - 6
Rams +9

GL to alll!:SIB