NFL SUN

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
looks & leans..........
NO - 3 1/2.........Az. playing back to back road games,Warner did them in again last week. N.O. cruised last week, IMO , a big game from the offense of Saints as they keep their slim playoff hopes alive.

Atl + 12 1/2.....looking for at least a back door cover, believe team will rally around Petrino situation.Maybe some revenge for the 31-7 pasting first time they met. If TB does get a sizeable lead I can see them sitting on it with the division crown in hand...... Under 39

Balt/Mia.....hard to back a bad team laying pts on the road...IMO defenses set the tone, and it sets up for a FG game...Fish + 3 1/2 & under 37 1/2.

Clev - 5 1/2....there has;nt been a defense yet that has slowed down the Browns. If that continues today Bills will be hard pressed to match the scoring. IMO Clev gets the cover late.

GB/Rams......a couple of things of note here...Def coordinator Haslet was Mc Carthy's boss at New Orleans, so one could assume he will have a bit of an advantage preparing. Bulger practiced and is expected to play today. Linehan was given a vote of confidence by the owners, who realize that it was injuries that have ravaged the season....Pack may be a little less hungry knowing they have already clinched the division..........It reeks of upset.......POD.........Rams + 7 1/2.. and ML.

Pitt -3.....not getting any respect at home.

NE- 21... can name the score.

Sea-7 ... don't like road chalk, but I like when a team begins to roll their opponents late in the season , Car. has'nt shown any heart in any game where they should have.....only at 7 or less.

Oak + 10 1/2 .....again I'll say "cruise control", Injuries should have Colts in damage control mode, West Coast travel, Raiders happy to be playing home after freezing in GB last week... IMO Oak defense keeps them in the game til the end....Under 45

Maybe more later,
GL to alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:SIB

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
Packers continue to amaze me...there seems to be no letup from this team..could be the most dangerous team in the NFC right now.

for tonite...

weather not bad and really can't see it having any effect....line creeping up on the Jints tonite, not to sure why???? We knew all week Campbell was'nt starting.....Wash has been at home for 2 weeks and now Takes the big hour flight to come up tyo Jersey for tonites game with a little bit of revenge on their minds, and still a very slim chance at wildcard. Even though Giants have been winning lately, they have not been that impressive and I'll take my chances going against them tonite and take the generous 6 points....

GL to all!!!!!!!!:SIB