NFL Sunday 11/27

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
11-2-1 this season in the NFL :toast:

Matt Leinart has never been solid in his NFL career. However, Houston will put their dual threat backfield to heavy use. Foster and Tate will bring the defense forward and Leinart will utilize the available slants underneath the secondary. Add the fact that JAX is averaging 12.5 points per contest and they will be facing a very stout defense.

Houston -6

I'm not going to over think this matchup for traps. The only way Minny would have a shot at covering in this game would be with AP carrying the rock. I would be on Atlanta laying the 9.5 points full game but Atlanta has had a bad case of letting opponents squeak in with the backdoor cover at the end of the game. Therefore:

Atlanta 1st half -6

Nobody knows when, if ever, the Buffalo team that we saw early in the season will show up. I'm going to bet against it being this week and depend on the Jets defense to get it done while their horrendous offense continues to slump out a skinny win.

Buffalo/NYJ under 41.5

Let's get it!

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Andre's back today as well. That's another nice weapon on the Houston offense. Even with Leinart under center. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
2-1 today. 13-2-1 for the season.

Got the Atlanta first half absolutely correct. Houston eeked out a skinny one point cover. And I was completely wrong about the under in the NYJ/BUFF game.

Still pleased with the day. Might have a couple of plays for SNF tonight. Cheers!