NFL Sunday Parlay Eagles, Titans, Pack

3fingerstony

Forum Member
Feb 25, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I posted this at another forum. Looking for some opinions from anyone here.
3 early picks for this week: Phi - 9.5; Tenn - 9.5; GB - 10;
A lot of chalk to lay - but this is the week where everything points to these favorites.
Eagles - I have them pegged as better than 2 TD favorites. They have not lost as a home fav to non-div opponents in 2 yrs. Indy has no road wins as more than 3 pt dogs since 2000. The Colts offense has gone into a tailspin under Dungy. Their scoring is way down from the last 3 yrs. Dungy (supposedly a strong Def oriented coach) could not stop the Eagles & McNabb with TB Def - supposedly the best Def personnel in the NFC - the last 3 years. Eagles should see the Red Zone 7 - 8 times in this game & come away with 30 points or more. Indy will be playing catchup throughout & that is when Manning makes his mistakes. Colts running game is in shambles due to injuries & weak Offensive line.
Titans - They are 3-0 as fav of 7 or more at home last 3 years. McNair is playing well with a lot of confidence right now. George seems to be playing better recently. Tough to beat Tenn at home. They have a chance to take control in their div with likely losses by Indy & JAx in tough against Wash, depending on which Skins team shows up. I look for Tenn to follow the pattern shown by Eagles & Bengals & put the Texans away early. The return of The Freak spells trouble for David Carr, who has little protection from his Off line, which can only be described as OFFENSIVE.
Packers - 11 straight wins at home vs Detroit. Only 1 loss ATS in that time. Lions are 4-16 SU their last 20 road games in November. Look for Harrington to "turtle" like he did against the Cowboys against this aggressive & relentless Packers "D". Harrington will be a solid NFL QB in years to come, but the coaching staff won't risk his health or confidence by opening things up here. The Pack is Back & they win by 20!
I am planning to take a little parlay for 5 units with Olympic on these 3 teams, buying each to -5.5 & laying $500 to win $1,000. If anyone has a different take on these games I'd love to hear it.
gl tony :)

aldabra

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
tulsa ok
JUST GOTTA WIN....

JUST GOTTA WIN....

I HAD IT BET AS A 10 POINT TEASE....SHOULD CASH....NEVER KNOW ON BACKDOOR WITH THAT MUCH CHALK...GL

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
Ya know i almost never bet The Indy Colts because they are just downright untrustworthy. They had nearly 200 yards more offense than The Titans last week and nearly double the 1st downs and managed to turn over the game away.

But one thing they do have is that Artificial Turf experience to bring with them to Philly. This could be interesting.

And hence you see what The Titans did last week against Indy.

Good Luck

BOXLOCKS

Surveyor
Forum Member
Sep 14, 2002
Hell
discord.com
Cover A Field Goal!

Cover A Field Goal!

I Think A 3 Team 10 Point Tease
Is The Best Bet, But A 7.5 Would
Cover A Field Goal In Each Game