NFL Sunday Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
2-2 yesterday+.8... 21-6 +41.8 units The last 3 weeks....Im not feeling real strong on any game today as tis the season for upsets and blowouts...Really though it looks like a VERY unpredictable card today

---------------------------------------

STL-3(3UNITS)Dam ....This looks like free money,But wait....These cards ALWAYS play the rams TOUGH....Its a St Louis thang.....The Cardinals used to be Stl and for some odd fact they despise The Rams moving there.....Rams are in the hunt and Basically This is DO or DIE ....Marshall Faulk will play....Marshall Faulk, after missing the past two games with a bruised left knee, and Steven Jackson, after missing the Carolina game with a bruised right knee will play,whew im glad of that after Chambers fiasco last week at carolina....And the return of the running game is just in time to meet up with arizonas 30th ranked run defense....There is no way the rams... lol.... lose to this sorry team....the Rams are one game behind the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC West,they conclude the season with home games against Philadelphia and the New York Jets....so this is a MUST!.....The Rams' turnover differential on the road is minus-15, and they are minus-14 in their five road defeats.....They will be focused and limit the turnover....The defense AND RUNNING GAME can win this game! Hint hint to Martz!!!!!!during the Cards four-game losing streak The Cardinals have yielded an average of 171 yards rushing, and three opposing running backs set career highs against them....Chandlers 6 interceptions last week is a blessing!! Martz will keep this baby on the Ground this week as he gets Bulger back next week....Since realignment put both teams in the NFC West in 2002, the Rams have gone 5-0 against Arizona......This wont be pretty but the rams get the cover

Da Bears-1(2units) Believe it or not the Bears are still in the hunt....lol did i say that?....well they are and here is why they will win this game ......
Bears' leaky offensive line, which has allowed the most sacks in the NFL, vs. the Texans' weak pass rush, which has the fewest sacks in the NFL......Thats it! Plain and simple! ...... Texans have only one victory in the month of December since joining the league in 2002.

The Texans are 1-10 in December, including two losses this season to the New York Jets and Indianapolis.

SEATTLE+7(2units)Bought a half to 7 for piece of mind..... I was somewhat surprised at this spread....I would think it would have been 3 points jets for such a Big game for both teams...Seattle is leading it's division by only one game and will play tough!...And a Big game for the Jets as they lead balt and denver by one game for the 2 wildcard slots....The Jets seem to be a team that basically just does enough to get the win....Just too many points....way to many for a BIG game
Seattle - 6-1 ATS away in December
NY Jets - 2-8 ATS at home vs. NFC West opponents

Bills--3(2units)Bengals are tough every year in the closing games,But Losing Palmer for this game will definitely put the offense out of the rythem it was in, Must game for the Bills and Cinci is all but out of any chance for the Playoffs,But they still have a chance!!...Buff chances are not great but if they win out they have a shot.....
The Bills are 9-4 vs. the number, including 4-2 on the road. ? Buffalo has covered six of its previous seven games but is 4-8-1 against the spread in its previous 13 games as a road favorite of three points or fewer. ? The Bengals are 6-7 vs. the number, including 3-3 at home. ? Cincinnati has covered its last three games and five of its last six overall. ? The Bengals have covered their last three home contests...The problem is cinci has a couple of key cogs out today in CB Deltha O'Neal (ankle); QB Carson Palmer (knee);....This is going to be one tough ass hard game for the Bills, Lets see what Buff is made of

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
im going to have to add this

Cleve+10(2units) "Marty Ball" in a snow storm

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Thank you....adding

Clve/SD under37(2units) snow and a road game will force SD into "Marty Ball" run run run punt....wait for mistakes by the Browns, Yep Classic "Marty Ball" today!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Thank you Jorg! hope all is welll! :)
changed the SD play because of the storm....I will take the 10 with the Browns

Rcxslam

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2004
nyc
hey nice writeups....what do you think of Denver -3? the only thing that worries me is Denver TO's...you think they can keep that to a minimum in KC?

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Thats a tough game!....KC has no love for Denver and denver is banged up in the secondary, This game is gonna be tight and i DONT trust Jake Plummer....Im not touching it but would grab the 3 if i did

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
I dont think....Chad has a shoulder problem and cannot strech the field with the long ball letting seattle support the run alittle, Seattle is basically in Must win mode and should keep it tight

Big_Al

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2004
Wisconsin
JUSTWINBABY rides again!

JUSTWINBABY rides again!

How is it going JWB? Played and won 2 of your 3 yesterday. It looks like you are laying low today? GL Where is Blessings? Didn't she follow you over here as well? :drinky:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
Hi BA...Yea im laying alittle low...but im gonna add

Minni-3(2units) Harrington with the flu and minni in must win mode

Last edited:

Hack

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2002
Niagara Falls
JWB, shove those trends up your A S S !

;)

Just Vig chiming in.

On the Seahags pick with ya.

Good luck mate!

justwinbaby

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2004
:142slap: Hey my MAN!!! Viggie! Ya caught me:sadwave: I thought i could get away with some trends without ya seein them.....my bad :shrug: lol...GL today brother

PickURBlessings

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2004
Hey JWB. . .what's going on??? Sorry I haven't been on to check out your picks. It seems as if you need me by your side in order to do well. I haven't been playing lately due to the busy holiday rush. . .but I am thinking about tonites game Syracuse vs GeorgiaTech. Which one do you like???
I picked Miami (go home dogs!!!) last nite. . . and it was a very, very good game. Couldn't believe I went against NE.
Good Luck tonite. . .and thanks in advance. . .WE are gonna kick some A$$ tonite!!!