NFL Sunday Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Baalthus

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2003
Cincinnati -8 (will take this one up to 9.5)

Cincinnati - in front of their home crowd - gets a chance to pound the Dogs in the Jungle. Warrick will start - took "alot" of snaps in practice this week and was able to cut - feeling fine. The key, however, is their O line. Cincy has value at -8 IF Steinbach and Levi Jones can go. Both were listed as probables last I checked.

I look for MLewis to run Rudi right, Run Rudi left, Run Rudi up the gut and when they get tired of that, look for Dillon to move up in the all-time rushing stats.

Although they were extremely down this week coming off StLouis debacle - this team has shown the ability to dig deep and play hard Marvin ball.

I look for a BIG Bengal win. And if it's not BIG, it won't be at all. So, if you think Cincy's wins this one - you gotta think they'll cover.

Looking at:

St.Louis/Detroit (especially if Philly wins tonight)
Dallas/NOrleans
Chicago/KC
Indy/Houston
Denver/Green Bay
Pittsburgh/Baltimore

Baalthus

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2003
Sunday Plays:

St.Louis -10
Cincy -8
Indy -7
Dallas -2 (believe NO has folded)
NYGiants +5.5 (I know . . . I know . . . :shrug: It's the win one for the Gipper deal. Besides I couldn't play all favs could I?

I'm seriously thinking about putting a crazy 3-team parlay together. One where I don't like any team. It's worked before. How's:

Arizona +7.5
Detroit +10 (I bet against myself a lot in parlays - seems to work)
Pittsburgh+7.5

Last edited: