NFL Sunday Ticket in Minneapolis - St. Paul

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Does anybody have suggestions for a Sports Bar in Minneapolis - St. Paul that not only has the Sunday Ticket, but will show most all games? I know Wild Wings has the Sunday Ticket, but when the Vikes are playing most all screens go purple. I was hoping post-Covid some bars may have brought the NFL package back if they had it at one time, or have put it in for the first time this year. The real frustrating bars have the Sunday Ticket, but really don't care about games other than the Vikings. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Does anybody have suggestions for a Sports Bar in Minneapolis - St. Paul that not only has the Sunday Ticket, but will show most all games? I know Wild Wings has the Sunday Ticket, but when the Vikes are playing most all screens go purple. I was hoping post-Covid some bars may have brought the NFL package back if they had it at one time, or have put it in for the first time this year. The real frustrating bars have the Sunday Ticket, but really don't care about games other than the Vikings. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you tried Buffalo Wild Wings?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg