NFL THURSDAY BIG

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
This is the Biggest Bet of the season for me thus far. I also tacked on some money line at +283 as Bolts I think win SU. Broncos just blew out Niners on national tv and the bolts lost at home to a 2-3 Chiefs team. This sets up a lot of value as I think the true line lies somewhere around 4 or 4.5. Give me the points in a divisional game on a short week. I think Bolts matchup well, reference last years three meetings:

playoff at Denver: lost 17-24
Reg season at den: won 27-20 on Thursday night
Reg season at sd: lost 20-28

Good luck and remember to use money management.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Pound4Pound#1

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2008
New England
This is the Biggest Bet of the season for me thus far. I also tacked on some money line at +283 as Bolts I think win SU. Broncos just blew out Niners on national tv and the bolts lost at home to a 2-3 Chiefs team. This sets up a lot of value as I think the true line lies somewhere around 4 or 4.5. Give me the points in a divisional game on a short week. I think Bolts matchup well, reference last years three meetings:

playoff at Denver: lost 17-24
Reg season at den: won 27-20 on Thursday night
Reg season at sd: lost 20-28

Good luck and remember to use money management.

I couldn't agree more. I'm only playing the moneyline at +300. Denver coming off a big win again like last year scoring 51 the week before and Peyton broke the team completion record in that game as well. Going against the overreaction again as I had San Diego ml and points in that game. Hate betting on history to repeat but can't help myself. GL Stocky :toast: