NFL Week 2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Equalizer

Forum Member
Mar 31, 2003
Upstate NY
YTD: 5-0 (+7 Units)

Green Bay -13 (2 Units)
Still need to see a sign of life from Buffalo and don't expect it here. Rodgers seemed fairly disturbed by his performance last week and I expect the entire GB offense to put on a clinic. Brandon Jackson will be looking to make the most of his playing time, so the balance should be there.

Dallas -7 (2 Units)
I said last week that I need to be convinced before backing the 'Boys. In many ways I am using contrarian theory as reason to play them here. They looked mentally and physically awful last week and now I am convinced that there might be value in a focused effort this week. Getting healthy against the Bears is always a possibility and I expect it here.

Atlanta -7 (1 Unit)
I played the opposite against both teams last week and discovered that the Cardinals are going to struggle almost every week and that the Falcons still have quite a bit of upside when they click. Getting home and back in the dome will make Falcons speed a factor again. I don't think there is much of a threat of a sustained running game from Arizona and if scoring is put entirely in the hands of Anderson -it is going to go well for them.

BOL to all.