NFL Week 7 (close your eyes and hit submit)

BigGaycapper

Forum Member
May 19, 2008
somewhere over the rainbow
Week 6 3-2 +$92

Bucs 1h -148 $148/$100
Following the trend here. Falcons 0-5-1 1h this year, been outscored 73-36. Bucs on a B2B home stand look to rebound after poor performance last week.

Colts +3.5 -114 $114/$100
Call me a sucker here, fell for it last week and going back to the well today. Line smells fishy. Browns off a huge win over 49ers with no Watson last week. Is this the week Taylor gets going for Indy? Gonna be tough against Browns defense, makes no sense that he would which is why he probably will. Colts and the pts for me, maybe they win???

Patriots +7.5 -108 $108/$100
Game is a blow out on paper, nothing to like so far out of New England. Bills probably shoulda lost to Giants last week, will have a quick turn around with a Thursday night matchup in week 8. Ugly divisional game here today. Pats find a way to keep it close.

Raiders -2.5 -120 $120/$100
This one has the feel of a division 2 college game with back up qbs on both sides and multiple key injuries for Chicago. Taking the team with better players on both sides of the ball and more vets. Feed Davonte and Jacobs and Crosby pressure the rookie for Chicago and Vegas leaves with a W.

Lions/Ravens under 43.5 -115 $115/$100
2 good defenses. Lions flying under the radar with the #1 rated rush defense. First to 20 wins?

Best of luck today everyone

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
I'm with you on that Colt's spot.
I can't trust the Patriots though.
With the rumors starting about Belichick getting canned (regardless of the leak about his new contract to dispel them; I mean, Kraft's not Steinbrenner but he's rich enough to throw away a big money contract and not really care about it too much) I wouldn't be surprised if some of the players tanked (Bill's not very popular in the locker room?)
Plus, even if they don't tank they pretty much stink anyway, so there's always that.

Good luck with your play today BGC.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie