NFL

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Some games that really stick out to me today:

4u HOU -6.5 (-113)

The Titans go on the road with the worst run D in the league and the Texans get Foster back after missing the last two games. Houston has lost their last 3 at home being defeated by Indy, Philly, and Cincy. In all 3 games the line was within +/- a FG to some pretty tough competition. I can see some play action opening up the field a bit after the running game is established and Johnson legit downfield threat who has been underachieving this season. I think there is some value in the line here given the Texans home woes against some recent good visiting foes and like the Texans D to get after the rookie if the Titans fall behind early and force the rookie into predictable drop back passing situations.

4u CAR ML (+115)

After a bye week the Panthers somehow find themselves only a half game out of the division lead sitting at 3-7-1. Anytime you tie a modern era NFL game you have to seriously wonder about your ability to be a contender but Carolina gets Tolbert back this week and Benjamin is a serious threat on the outside. Laying less than a FG at home after almost beating GB looks tempting and the bait is being taken with Minny being the highest % bet/lowest line fav home team in today's slate of games on the board. I think Carolina is in a good buy low scenario here and should make a push to get into the playoffs through their weak division competition.

4u JAX ML (+130)

There are about 50 times the amount of people that bet on the Giants than do the Jaguars, regardless of their records, and I'm not a big believer in books looking for balanced action on every game, so this line and the betting % stinks to me. Outside of Beckham Jr. the Giants have zero talent and the Jags secondary is healthy and although it was tough to get any worse, they have been improving on 3rd downs and as long as Bortles protects the ball I see the Jags getting the W against an equally suspect D.

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
2u SD +7.5 (-144)

Ravens off a road dog SU win and Chargers are out of public favor going on a major ATS slide recently. I'll take a shot with Rivers keeping this one close with an extra point buy for insurance. If the Ravens came beat the Chargers by more than a touchdown in this spot with their secondary my hats off to them. Everybody knows the Ravens crush at home especially against West Coast teams so a generous line to start with has been pushed to where I like my chances across the key number on the buy.

Small Parlay:

1u to win 20u

HOU -6.5
BUF ML
SD +7.5
JAX ML
OAK/STL O42.5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
2u GB -2.5 (-124)
1.2u to win 12u GB -2.5 (buying .5) and U57.5 and DEN ML and O46.5 (buying 2)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Don't follow this one. Chasing the under.

5u NE/GB U31 2H (-115)

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
2u SD +7.5 (-144)

Ravens off a road dog SU win and Chargers are out of public favor going on a major ATS slide recently. I'll take a shot with Rivers keeping this one close with an extra point buy for insurance. If the Ravens came beat the Chargers by more than a touchdown in this spot with their secondary my hats off to them. Everybody knows the Ravens crush at home especially against West Coast teams so a generous line to start with has been pushed to where I like my chances across the key number on the buy.

Small Parlay:

1u to win 20u

HOU -6.5
BUF ML
SD +7.5
JAX ML
OAK/STL O42.5

Nice Parlay hit !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Thanks JMize it's been a good day, very blessed.