Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
FWIW

FWIW

GL2U Magnet!

No offense, but if you're going to tout a $40K winning record and have newbies betting their money on your slections, how about you start today stating you dropped $2500 on a moneyline system play in a preseason game last night and lost..

PS

I got beat by the dog last year... :shrug:

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
why state what you can read in my previous thread? Why do you not post all your previous plays in your current thread?

MAGNET

Forum Member
Jul 12, 2008
GL2U Magnet!

No offense, but if you're going to tout a $40K winning record and have newbies betting their money on your slections, how about you start today stating you dropped $2500 on a moneyline system play in a preseason game last night and lost..

PS

I got beat by the dog last year... :shrug:

Ok, i lost $2500 last night and dropped my 8 week winnings to under $35,000 for 8 weeks. Is that good enough?

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Hey Magnet!

Best of luck to you this year! Seriously.

I was mainly stating that if you are going to be here all season and you keep a record for ga,es played, to add to your credibility keep a running total as you play.

For instance, say your in the 3rd week of NFL before your posts put:

NFL Record Overall: 8-2 +7800
Last week: 4-1 +3900

It gives a running total of your performance. When you start putting 39K for the month of August and bet 2500 to win 1000 ML and it isn't recorded, you open yourself to people "questioning" your total.

Constructive response.

Nothing more or less.

Best of luck to you.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
If everyone posted there ytd records you would see alot of red expecially in the MLB forum. That is why most do not show a record but how much they won the last week or month or some crap. Most cannot even keep a accurate record as they play with monoply money and it does not matter anyway. Do not know why you all are getting on this guy for not doing so as most on this forum do not. But if anyone wanted to check it is in black and white just as MAGNET stated.
Cudos to those that do keep an accurate ytd record.
Good luck Magnet

Bet on MyBookie