NHL Monday

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
2** 4-7 -6.80
1* 46-39-8 +7.30

0-2 -2.20 Last Night
Was iffy on betting last night, skipped the LA game as they played horribly against the Wings, but had to bet the late game. Split a unit betting both but should have stayed away as if I'm not willing to bet normal, then stay away. Liked the angle and the odds, just didn't like the game and betting like that, even small adds up in the long run.
New system starting today and am sticking with it.

Buffalo -1/2 -155
Hard working team and excellent goaltending vs. a team that doesn't want to play defense at all and on their 3rd game in three nights.

This is the writeup I had for this game, then noticed the game was off, sheesh, good start !!!!

Columbus pk +200
Now that Whitney is back Columbus is playing much better and they have solid goaltending from Denis who should be in tonight. Also like Tiger's angle of a go against with a team's 1st game coming of a road trip.

Staying away from Toronto as you never know what team will show up and if Mtl. can get 45 shots on Florida the Leafs should be able to produce about 70. Staying away from the under as Luongo might be exhausted and Quinn might let Cujo rest. The Panthers should be well rested seeing as how they stood around in the Montreal game.
Looking at the Isles a bit.

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Well, I wouldn't want to be in the Buffalo dressing room in the 1st intermission. Outshot early and playing terrible, still time left.

Dallas -1/2 -125
Was seriously looking at the Isles but I think there starting to show holes. Dallas is back to their defensive style which they play much better in. Better goaltending, better team, I'll take the home team

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Well, changed my mind on the Isles, but still liked Dallas.
But betting 2 units on a Buffalo team that is nothing short of gutless pisses me off.
Can take getting beat by a goaltender that plays great but this team never showed up.
Have to try not to piss a great weekend in football of hockey this week.

Bet on MyBookie