NHL SATURDAY : HOTTER THAN FIRE!!!

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
Ok, so let's recap where T-VIG is in his life:
I went on vacation last Friday, and after getting ALOT of rest and relaxation my record since that point has been :
22-6-1...T-VIG is in the 9th day of his vacation and feeling so good that, he may actually start his own service or some type of sports pick site...he doesn't want to go back to working three jobs.
hmmmmmm...maybe a break from my three jobs is the X-FACTOR??? There's something to be learned from this..or maybe i'm just getting better at my angles for games...?
Either way, let's keep the hot streak goin until the end of the season...!!
SATURDAYZ GAMEZ:
I was going to pick the Nasville/Phoenix game under 5.5, but there are too many factors in that game. Who will be in net for Phoenix? And since the Kai-yotes are trying to get as many points to get them into the playoffs, will they play a sound defensive game behind Esche? His save percentage is a brutal 0.896%. If esche is in net, taje the over, if Burke is in net take the under BUT: I'm OFF this game, just giving my two "sense" worth

GAMES THAT I DO LIKE :
1) DETROIT/COLORADO :hmmmm...Colorado seems to be coming up against the heavyweights in the last few games...Pride is a factor in this game as Colorado was brutally manhandled in their last games vs NJ. Detroit is coming off a win (albeit unimpressive) against the lowly Calgary Flames. I don't see Colorado disappointing their fans in two straight especially on a Saturday. Historically these teams playing against each other, ties are hard to come by..no ties in their last 10 or so games, so it begs to logic that ONE team WILL win tonite.
methinks it'll take Colorado: .5 (-110)

2) NYI/COLUMBUS : both teams can't score, both teams are hurt.Columbus playing back to back jacks...and i think Tuggnut (heh he heh) will be playing tonite as will Terreri (i'm ASSUMING)..I like the UNDER in this one:

NY/COLUMB UNDER 5.5

------------------
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONITE.
TORONTO-VIGILANTE.

[This message has been edited by TORONTO-VIGILANTE (edited 03-17-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie