NHL Thursday

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Call your parents or someone in your family and say something you haven't said before.

2** 3-3 +1.70
1* 25-27-5 -3.00

3-1 +2.65 Last Night
2** winner with Detroit, 1* Nash and Over, loser was NYR at -160, said I wouldn't play them and I did and at way to big a price. Can't stand Lindros and guess who's in the box for the go ahead goal
frown.gif

2**
Toronto -1/2 -175
High line but there are alot of big lines tonight and I think this one has the best value with a tired and undermanned team.

Take care everyone.

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
it's hard to imagine any true-grit hockey fan having much respect for Lindros and his severe arrogance.

good story about him floating around muskoka and confirmed by many.

he has a cottage on lake joe. quite popular around the bars here. one night he was out at a particular water access bar in Port Carling and being his usual center of the universe self. a much respected Canadian was also in attendance, Elvis himself. Mr E. started being quite loud with his concerns about the sexual orientation of male figure skaters. Elvis politely told him to chill. Mr. E vs Elvis.
well, it took about 10 seconds. Elvis barely moved. the tower of power was flat out on his chest. Elvis standing over him holding/twisting one arm and holding "Air-Wreck's" head down with his foot.

then someone said "Uncle"

and i have good reason to believe every word is true.

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
All I can say is I deserve to lose, Leafs get 1 fluke goal and showed nothing. Brutal bet on a heartless team, Quinn has done nothing to improve this team at all, if Joseph stays with this organization he must know he has no shot at a cup.

Have to try and play catchup, hate this.

Vancouver -1/2 -115
Mtl/Van Under 5 1/2 -115

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
quinn doesn't even know his team.
first it was all about offense.
losers with defence

last year was defense.
losers with offense

this year a wandering bunch of disco queens without a dance to go to ...

... and the DJ Quinn playing Pink Floyd.

Bet on MyBookie