Forum Member
Dec 6, 2000
Vancouver,BC,Canada
NHL Record 20-17-1 (+5.10)

Toronto -1/2 (-160) 1 unit
N.J. -1/2 (-155) 1 unit
St.Louis -1/2 (-155) 1 unit
N.J. over 5 (-105) 1 unit

And a 1/2 unit play on my team because they are on TV and I'm going to watch the game.

Vancouver -1/2 (-115) 1/2 unit

Good luck.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Way out west whats how do read this game in terms of goal scored.
Offensive showdown?
Who's in net for Vancouver?
Any team meetings in the last days?
Crawford in a good mood?
Any player comments on tonight's game?
TX

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Good luck to you, Way Out West. I should say to us as we have a couple of similar plays. Mine are small today. Don't know why. Guess it is the heavy juice.

TOR -.5 (-160) .8 to win .5 Units
TOR shutout PIT out last week up there, PIT played last night and we all know about all the injuries for PIT. Being at home has done nothing for PIT this year (2-3-1 ATS). TOR avg over 3 goals a game and PIT giving up close to 4, while only scoring 2 per game. Although the juice is high I'll take TOR laying the 1/2 goal.

NJ/PHO Ov 5 (-110) .55 to win .5 Units
Will need some help from PHO in this game. They are only scoring 2 goals per game, but NJ is scoring 3, and 4 at home while giving up close to 4 overall. I also like that Burke is out and that neither team is good on the PK. NJ above 25% on the PP. Hope we don't get a push in this one, but I take the over.

PIT/TOR Un 5.5 (-135) .67 to win .5 Units
I like the fact that the under is 4-1 in TOR road games this year and 6-0-1 in PIT last 7. Plus all the injuries and PIT playing last night. Just hope Hedberg does not allow 6 himself!! Is he playing??? PIT PP has been terrible and they have scored a total of 2 goals in the last 3 games, getting shutout twice.

Good luck everyone. On the year 34-14-3 +11.63 Units.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Cloutier and Garon for montreal
Mtl will shut a lot tonight, coach therrien bench one player for not taking a shut when he had the chance in last game and player after the morning exercise said they had to shut more.On the other side, Vanc is triing to lower the number of shut allowed per game.
Garon showed some weekness and wasn't put back in third period against edm.
The guy is no NHL calibre.

Both pp are not working very well and pk is doing the job; i expect the goals to come in in a fast paste game.
This games comes in a trend that went 72% over last year for me, the only qusetion mark is mtl gf in last 5 games
playing mtl vanc over
and mtl.

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
Nice job Way out West and SJ way to go!

Sports Junkie have you left me for Way out West??

good luck tonight guys....

Way out West

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2000
Vancouver,BC,Canada
Hey Frogy,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, don't have access to a computer after the early afternoon my time, I looked in the morning for the goalie information and was going to post it but couldn't find it.

4-1 (+1.90) last night.

NHL Record 24-18-1 (+7.00).

Bet on MyBookie