NHL Tonight......

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
1* Ottawa +100

Ottawa has to keep Mogilny in check and Cujo has to be at his best to keep this close, first period will teel the tale, I expect Ottawa to come out flying. Tiger is right on with his post about the Leafs. I'm staying away from the total though as both teams can fill the net if the goalies are a little shaky in the first game.

Good Luck Everyone.

[This message has been edited by Centre Ice (edited 10-03-2001).]

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
Hey bud! Good ta see ya....felt a little shakey takin the sens cause there my team...and well ya know...but good luck...

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
whats up sean,good to see you.
ready for winter
biggrin.gif

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Hey Guys
smile.gif

Geez Tiger, that Cory Cross was quite a pickup, I think this may be a long season, order lots !
wink.gif

I certainly like Ottawa this year Mr., certainly alot tougher and if the Leafs keep playing like that Tiger will make a fortune with all the Leaf fans drowning their sorrows.
frown.gif

Hey Fletcher, follow your plays always, great to see you bet hockey too!
Hope your back is better, keep taking it easy on it, I'm sure your getting good medical treatment from Jeri
smile.gif
I e-mailed you during the summer, don't know if it was the right one (the msn one) but glad to see your feeling better. Remember the pool's alot more fun when it freezes and you can skate on it, so you'll have to move
wink.gif
Boy was it dry and hot here, could be a long winter
frown.gif
If I make enough $$ on hockey I'll chuck the plowing and call you from the Stardust
biggrin.gif

Take Care

[This message has been edited by Centre Ice (edited 10-04-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie