NHL Tonight......

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
1-0 +100

Philly - 1 1/2 +110
Vastly improved, big and fast and no Lindros hanging over their head. Have to stay away from the penalty box so not to give Bure more room to move. I look for a blowout

Montreal +200
Ottawa didn't look that great last night, Theodore has been excellent, new players and I feel alot of emotion for them in tonight's game.

Goood luck all

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Good luck! I went with Florida so one of us will win that game............unless the Flyers win by one goal!!

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Hackett in goal for mtl, theodore for montreal. still like your pick and hackett has been good against Ottawa.
Theodore will be in saturday.
i agree about the emotion, look for it to be a strong factor in the first games.
MERDE

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Tiger was right about Florida, outshot and looks like outplayed the Flyers but just got lucky in the third. Thought Philly would come out flying but I guess they need a little more time together.

Thought Theodore was starting, but your right on Frogy, Hackett is certainly just as good, would have taken them with either, I really like this team, certainly fun to watch.

Adding
Detroit -120

Good luck all

[This message has been edited by Centre Ice (edited 10-04-2001).]

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Center ice i was watching the after game press recap whit coach Therrien and he said that he didn't appreciate some tought attitude by the Sen's and that they will have to answer to their actions.
This looks like a more physical game next time around and whit the ref giving lots of penalitites we could expect a high score.
These aremaybe's but thaught i would let you know this for sgure will be what therrien will use to motivate his troops next time.

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Was going to bet LA but not their first game at -200 and not -1' with the total at 5.

Thanks I appreciate the info Frogy, going to have to get a dish to keep up with things (out in the boonies here, no cable)

Heard a reporter today saying the NHL officials are really determined not to let up on the penalties and call what has to be called, so I think your right and their will be some high scoring games.

Will be glued to my TV Saturday
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Centre Ice (edited 10-04-2001).]

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Whats wrong in Ontario:
centre ice:
(out in the boonies here, no cable)
AND T.V:
having trouble whit my internet connection.

Maybe you could share your internet connection whit t.v and he could let you watch the cable at his place:)

Bet on MyBookie