NHL Tonight

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Well, you remember the tough losses, so it's nice to remember some lucky wins.
Potvin looked awful against St. Louis to start but Johnson and the Blues couldn't hold a 3-1 and 4-2 lead and instead of being happy with a tie they win it with less than a minute to go.
Edmonton is able to put 5 past Roy and come back from being down 3-2 with a controversial goal to tie it.
I'll take the luck anytime.

Last Night 3-1 +315
2** 0-1 -2.00
1* 9-5-3 +5.85

Staying away from the Detroit game, while Hasek may have something to prove, so do the Sabres and Detroit has not looked that great.

Minnesota -1/2 +105
Chicago finally got on the board last night but Minni has beaten Boston and L.A. and tied San Jose, I'll take the home team here.

Good luck everyone

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Washington -130
Washington/Anehiem Under 5 1/2 +105

Bet the under this morning so I would have the chance of changing it if I wanted. I'm sticking with it as it looks like Jagr is out and the coaching angle should bring a close game.
Anehiem has looked terrible and without Jagr I think Wilson will have them more defensive but I think if it goes over it will be in Washingtons favor.

(looks like Minni is going into that "prevent defense" as they've gone into a shell in the third and let Chicago back in it, sheesh)

Bet on MyBookie