NHL Tonight

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Horrible 0-3 -3.65 last night, worst so far.

Should have stayed away as when I went against good judgement in the first game should have known it would be a bad night.
Ottawa outshot Pitts by a ton but Lalime was BRUTAL, even if he wasn't still would have lost. Still liked the TB bet and LA, can't beat Wash without Jagr then they lose in OT, sheesh
frown.gif

2** 1-1 +0.00
1* 14-12-3 +3.10

2**
New Jersey -1/2 -125

A few tough games for NY, Messier still hurt and NJ should be up for this. Was going to bet the over as Brodeur has looked brutal but not going to take a chance if they stress defense to get them back on track or go with the backup.

Good luck everyone

Sam

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2001
Isnt that just a gross way to loose.
Man that pisses me off.
OT penalty, god.

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
They just continue with the stupid and lazy penalties. Take their frustrations out on the refs when they should be doing it on the ice.

I said here a couple of years ago that Brodeur wasn't that great, just had a terrific defence in front of him and he's certainly showing it now. Blown any chance of being on Team Canada. Would have loved to see if Joseph and Brodeur were switched, NJ would have more than 1 Cup and Toronto would have been life to make the playoffs.

Wishing you luck with Boston, I'm in there too.

Bet on MyBookie