NHL Tuesday

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
2** 3-7 -8.80
1* 40-33-8 +4.35

0-2 -3.10 Last Night
What can I say. 2 Units on a horrible team like Florida last night, no wonder I start every year slow, should take the first month off every season
wink.gif

Boston -1/2 -140 Hope they can at least score ands don't come out flat like last time, Mtl should be a bit tired.

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Carolina pk +245
Carolina Under 5 1/2 -135

Detroit should be tired after 4 road games and Carolina playing well, especially in goal.

Still thinking of Pitts. after NJ coming off 2 physical games with Toronto.

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
Hope you don't mind me jumping in your thread like this, but if I would have had time to take a serious look at some games today, Carolina would likely have been a play of mine as well. It seems like people have the impression that Detroit is invincible at the Joe. Unreal payout for a game that could go either way in my opinion. GL tonight!

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Nope, jump in any time
smile.gif

I agree. I figure two good goalies, Carolina knows it can't outscore Detoit so will play defensively and if they can keep it close can win it in the end. Detroit has played better than I thought so early on but I don't think they can keep up this pace and are coming off a road trip.
Also looking to go against the NYI, same thing, off to a great start but I don't think they can keep it up. Peca has been a great addition there and glad Ossgood is doing so well, but think the high will start to wear off.

Couldn't take Pitt., wish NJ was playing someone else, would have been a good spot.

Good luck to you tonight.

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
I'm glad to see someone else is of like mind about the Islanders. I keep telling myself to look for some good play against situations, as I completely agree that they are playing way above their heads right now. The lines likely will be overpriced, considering they have gotten off to such a great start, leaving great values on the other teams.

fredd

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
virginia beach va.
CI
You have some good insight into many
of the teams strenghts and weakness.
Wondering if you could post your
plays and ideas before the games
start- that way we can see what
your thinking is.
Thanks

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Actually I should just post the games I like that I don't bet, sheesh
wink.gif

I want to post plays early and then that's it for the night but don't get home til late, work should slow down and I hope to get everything in early.

Until then....Fade Me !!!
biggrin.gif

Good luck tonight
smile.gif

Bet on MyBookie