NHL Wednesday

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
2** 2-3 -.30
1* 15-19-3 -3.55

0-1-1 -1.00 Needless to say O'Connell had to make a trade, great defense with Boston but they can't put a puck in a soccer net. Very lucky to get a push on the Pitts/Atl Under

Dallas -175
Pitts played last night against a lousy Atl. team, Limeaux still not 100%. Dallas hasn't hit stride yet but has has some tough games and have superior goaltending and defense.

Wash/Fla Under 5 1/2 -110
Florida has to commit to defense to have a chance to win. Little iffy on this one but I think Florida has seen that's how you have to beat this team and Florida isn't even averaging 2 goals per game.

Edmonton +250
Willing to take a chance on this, Detroit has played LA (hadn't found their scoring touch), Philly (still haven't gelled yet), Columbus (hmmm), Isles (just beat them) Buffalo (not that great) Edmonton has a well balanced attach and think they were looking ahead when they played Nashville. This is a bigger game for Edmonton than Detroit.

Good luck everyone.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
Center Ice, I agree....

what a pathetic effort....

RAKMAN should be digusted by THAT lousy effort by the OIL.

I'm on 'em HUGE next game...
biggrin.gif

Kronheim

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2001
Canadaland
That's two stinkers in a row for the Oil....if you can belive it, the game on monday night vs. Nashville was actually a worse effort...it was really painful to watch.

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
That's what I was thinking, they were looking ahead to a big game with Detroit, boy did I overestimate their players.
I knew Edm would be a long shot but was willing to take the risk but boy, what's with Dallas ? A 2-0 lead in the first and none the rest of the way and lose 3-2, that hurts, Pheonix was a stupid catch up play, my bad
frown.gif

Get em tonight boys!

Bet on MyBookie