Nice--

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Juu3

Forum Member
Went 2-0 for the night and am feeling pretty good about tomorrow!

Colts +3

I am also going to put them in a mild tun with the over--

Philadelphia's play will come tomorrow, but most likely either going to tease it or have to take the pts. If all of you can recall, I was the one that said the Eagles would go to the Super Bowl and I strongly believe that, however, all of this destiny talk and the fact that Brett is on the other side of the ball is killing me. I am almost positive that the Eagles will win this I just think they may end up winning it by a pt. or 3 (not 5').

I have watched them all year and they do what it takes to get the win and thats just about it, unless there feeling froggy. I don't know what kinda day but watch for the next post--

Raymond-- I know this is your team and I want you to step up to the plate and show some of these guys you are for real, some don't know you gotta pay to play--

Juu3

Forum Member
Played that s..t just right! This roll is great and I'm lovin every minute of it. I have never had a roll this good and like I said earlier, I may go down but going down swinging

EAGLES!!! Super Bowl Bound :thefinger

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bombercoops

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
oz
Nice weekend Juu. Wish I could say the same for myself but I guess there's always next week right? Plus the eagles somehow made there way to their third consecutive NFC championship game which is great to see. Keep up the solid plays!

bombercoops

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2003
oz
I'm going to make my bookie, my bitch these last games [/B][/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :yup Sounds like a plan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg