Niner's Notes

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Patriot

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
charlotte, nc, usa
Let me first start by saying that I too had the Jets last night for a small play.
Did not have a lot of confidence in the Niners traveling east, they proved me wrong.
This is one of those teams that I'll watch and look at in upcoming weeks. Thought all they had was some offensive firepower but they proved last night they can play a little D and win a tough had fought game.
If they can continue to run the ball effectively like last night they could be a lot of trouble for some teams. there are teams in the league that you know suck i.e. Seattle, N.E. Buffalo, Wash, Arizona I thought that the Niners were a little above them. WRONG. Seems to me that they are in the upper tier of this league. I'll be watching and playing them in the next few weeks. Next game vs. Carolina.

Patriot

yearofthesnake

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2001
I disagree.

I believe the jets are bad.

Vinnie isn't calling the plays, and this west coast offense just isn't working. Do I need to say anything about their defense?...I don't think so, they are horrible. Throw in Edwards and his coaches and you have a lemon, so why not make lemonade.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Patriot

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
charlotte, nc, usa
Hey guys, I agree that the Jet's are bad.
Think yuo all misunderstood the post. i was hyping the Niner's. Anytime you can go on the road in this league and win you've done something. as for the Jet defense..they held a pretty good offense to 19 points. Defense did their job, you can blame the offense for that loss. Anyway I'll be watching the NINER'S looking for a good play on them.

Patriot