Nit Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
Alabama -2 Strong
I like Tad Boyle. Higgins and Burks are pros but Bama is a better team who is better defensively. Green and Mitchell should have their way with the Colorado front court. Anthony Grant has a NCAA tourney team that will win the NIT. It's pretty clear that the SEC was better than the "experts" thought.

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
My only concern is Alabama's numbers are so pedestrian away from home. However, Colorado's Tomlinson is out and he's a huge loss. Releford might have a huge game with the bright lights of the Big Apple. He's fearless! Leaning Bama myself as the Tide play great defensively while the Buffs don't.

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
I'll take a coach I trust and a better defensive club any day of the week. Bama actually has a better road record than colo. I also feel they've played a better host of NIT opponents. IMO....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
My only concern is Alabama's numbers are so pedestrian away from home. However, Colorado's Tomlinson is out and he's a huge loss. Releford might have a huge game with the bright lights of the Big Apple. He's fearless! Leaning Bama myself as the Tide play great defensively while the Buffs don't.

tomilson is playing :0003

Costanza NY

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
I'm suprised they've let Knutson have so many open looks. They have just been awful from the stripe too

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg