NJ Nets 2H +1

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I am definitely not thrilled nor am I confident on betting the Nets in the second half of this Laker game.

However, the Nets are shooting 40% while the Lakers are shooting 65%. There is no way that the Lakers continue shooting 65% and I feel like their shooting percentage by the end of the game will drop to 49-50%. The belief that I keep telling myself is that the Nets will bump up their shooting % to about 46%.

Add in the fact that if the Lakers keep a 12-16 point lead with 4 minutes to go in the game the stars will get pulled and the bench will come on the court.

I'm gonna go ahead and say that the Nets lose by 11.

Final score - LAL 106 NJ Nets 95

Nets 2H +1 for $110

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Good Call. I had the Lakers -8.5 for the game. Did take the Nets second half for half my original wager hoping for the middle.. Thanks for the post..

:0008
Smart play on the middle opp. When a favorite is up by more than the full game spread at halftime then the middle always looks tasty. Bummer you didn't hit it!

Nice call, Zealot. I should have tailed you on that one. Still had a positive night though. :0074
Thanks MM! The last two weeks haven't been good to me in the NBA so I focused my attention to the college tourney and came out on top. Looking to get back into NBA mode. :toast: