I see alot of people on tyhe Giants, and I want to know:

1) Anyone on Philly?

2) Why the Giants??

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
All of you on the Giants huh!!

Well Philly hasnt gone 4-0 for nothing! They want home field advantage and will get it today by beating the Giants in a close low scoring game!! Philly constantly wins me $$ so I am going to ride them this week as well!!!Didnt I read somewhere that the last time Collins played so well he STUNK up the joint next game out?? Isnt Giants Defense BANGED UP???

Giants are NOT going to the playoffs!!!

Philly PK is my early play and am looking to play the under as well

KC +7.5 in as well

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DeDe

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2002
I'M ON PHILLY..

I'M ON PHILLY..

I am from Philly and they want this game..BIGG..this is their year..much better team than Giants..at a pick now..go EAGLES::D

MagiTek

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Ontario Canada
This game kinda makes you go hmmmmmmm.........

Who has Philly beat this year? Well, they beat 2 playoff calibre teams in Tampa and San Francisco. Besides those two, they have defeated Wash x2, Dal x2, Hou, Sea, 'Zona, Chi, Rams, and these 'same' Giants (BEFORE Fassell started calling the plays, I might add) They have losses to Ten, Jak, and Indy.

The Giants, on the other hand, have wins over Rams, Sea, Dal, Jak, Min, Was x2, Dal, and Indy. Not very impressive, but Fassell has these men playing well.

I think this game will be fairly close, maybe a FG. I don't think Feeley can beat the Giants so Philly will have to pound the ball with Staley early and often, in turn setting up short slants and screens for Feeley.

Bottom line, give me the Giants :)

PS: I hear Feeley is going purse-shopping with Rob Johnson after the game :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Hit the Under as well...............Loving it where we are currently at!!

Lookin to maybe place a large 2nd half wager on Philly!!