Nolan Dalla 2H system play PHI/WASH

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
It's ironic that we were just having this discussion in the Nolan Dalla thread. The second half of this Philly/Skins game is a perfect spot for one of my favorite Nolan Dalla systems and I've always praised his systems work.

"When the road team is ahead at halftime by 15 or more points, bet the UNDER in the second half."

I have lived by this system and played it every single time that it's been applicable for as long as I can remember.

Philly/Washington 2H under 25 - $1,100/$1,000

As always, let's get it! :0074

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
It's ironic that we were just having this discussion in the Nolan Dalla thread. The second half of this Philly/Skins game is a perfect spot for one of my favorite Nolan Dalla systems and I've always praised his systems work.

"When the road team is ahead at halftime by 15 or more points, bet the UNDER in the second half."

I have lived by this system and played it every single time that it's been applicable for as long as I can remember.

Philly/Washington 2H under 25 - $1,100/$1,000

As always, let's get it! :0074
:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Good luck...I Hope CHIP is not out to prove scoring 50+ points in the NFL is do-able.

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yummy, the Skins just marched down the field, wasted time off the clock, and then missed the field goal. Ground and pound time for Philly. Tick tick tick tick tick!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ldabdou

Chillaxin
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Nor Cal
Yummy, the Skins just marched down the field, wasted time off the clock, and then missed the field goal. Ground and pound time for Philly. Tick tick tick tick tick!

Good to see ya Greg...I tailed but didn't post it...Love it... Call it to blowout factor play....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Lots of mistakes in the last quarter. Was on the wrong side but this definitely will not deter from me playing this system every single time in the future.

'Til next time!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Zealot,

Do you know approximately how often this situation comes into play each season?

I played this system 17 times last season. It went 12-5.

These were the games last season that I used this system:

Week 1 - New England at Tennessee = 21-3 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 2 - Houston at Jacksonville = 17-0 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 3 - Atlanta at San Diego = 20-0 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 8 - New England at St. Louis (was played in England but Pats were deemed the away team so I rode it) = 28-7 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 8 - Atlanta at Philly = 24-7 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 8 - SF at Arizona = 17-0 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 9 - Chicago at Tennessee = 31-5 at half, 2H over (loss)

Week 9 - Detroit at Jacksonville = 21-0 at half, 2H over (loss)

Week 10 - Tennessee at Miami = 24-3 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 11 - Cincinnati at Kansas City = 21-6 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 12 - Washington at Dallas = 28-3 at half, 2H over (loss)

Week 12 - New England at NYJ = 35-3 at half, 2H over (loss)

Week 13 - Houston at Tennessee = 21-3 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 15 - Minnesota at St. Louis = 30-7 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 15 - Denver at Baltimore = 17-0 at half, 2H over (loss)

Week 15 - Carolina at San Diego = 24-0 at half, 2H under (win)

Week 16 - Atlanta at Detroit = 21-6 at half, 2H under (win)

:toast:

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
From Nolan's blog...

HALTIME BETTING ANGLE #2

When one team is ahead at halftime by 15 or more points, bet the UNDER in the second half.

This trend is even stronger when the road team is ahead. What happens is this -- the winning team gets much more conservative on offense and rushes more than passes. This eats up clock time. The winning team can also bring in 5-6 defensive backs, since it knows the opponent will be passing more often. However, the opponent, which is losing badly and getting embarrassed sometimes will revert to fundamentals (i.e. "let's get one score first, then worry about playing catch up"). This happens often in games where the starting QB has gone down with an injury in the first half. Furthermore, if the winning team has the ball with under 5 minutes to play, they will often drive down the field and kneel at the opponent's goal line, instead of crashing in for another score. This means that anywhere from 1-5 minutes out of 30 minutes is wiped out so far as scoring chances. Finally -- in blowout games, field goals become less likely, since the losing team needs touchdowns to get back in the game. Instead of kicking a 33-yard field goal the losing team will often go for it on 4th down and goal or 4th and long. Odds are, the team usually will not convert or score. That puts the other team deep in it's own territory to start the next drive. Tick Tick Tick.

Here are the results of this trend over the two years that it was tracked by Mr. Granowski:

1998 -- 21 UNDERS vs. 13 OVERS (61.8 percent)

1997 -- 24 UNDERS vs. 10 OVERS (70.6 percent)

Have you ever played or tracked the under when the Home team was up?