Nolan Dalla

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dogman

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
USA
Are you at liberty to divulge your college halftime angles as you did with your NFL halftime angles last year?

Nolan Dalla

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Washington, DC/Las Vegas, NV
I'm still working on them. Trouble is, it takes a LOT of time. And, the same angles and key numbers will not apply to college, so adjustments need to be made. I had about half of this done, and then football saeason started -- so I doubt I have time to data=research. Also, getting old info (back more than about 5 years) is not easy.

I'll do something eventually with this, but just not at the moment.

PS -- ONe thing that is working, although I haven't quaitifed it yet is to take team that are clearly outplaying opponents in first half AND getting points in second. This is especially strong with the stronger schools. I have not quite put a metric on OUTPLAYING opponent, but have some ideas that are working well. What's most interesting is that since college has 5x as many games, if we came up with half a dozen or so college angles, we could make a nice return.

--Nolan

MACH1

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
Southern California
www.xmission.com
Wow Nolan,

If you look at all my picks in the HT thread in CF, you'll see that I used this exact angle to hit for 10 units yesterday. I went 6-1 today!!

Winners 2h:

La Tech +7.5
Buffalo +6.5
Cal +.5
Ark St. +11.5
Northwestern +6.5
ASU +4.5

Losers 2h:

Minny -6
Tulsa +4
Over 21.5 Tenn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
nolan is right, trying to use the same format i use in the nfl, alot of games in college i come up with,so there has to be a way to cut back, came up with 1 solution that went 3-0 with michigan,iowa and s.florida. gonna see and what happens next week. last week same situation went 3-2

dogman

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
USA
Thanks Nolan and Mach.I've had good success playing college hoops half times so I guess the same angles would apply to foots.Basic tenet being as Mach suggested that a team that has outplayed their opponent in the first hafh should be considered as a second half play if they are getting points.Thanks for your input fellas.