Nolan's FRI writeup

NOVAKHT

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2000
is Nolan's Friday writeup posted?? sometimes my browser doesnt allow it to refresh.

thanks

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
no, he hasn't sent it yet.

Nolan Dalla

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2000
Washington, DC/Las Vegas, NV
I fell behind a day or two. Sorry about that. I had a writting assignment for the Excalibur which took up most of my early week. I've also been doing a lot of NBA research, particularly angles -- which I hope to post on the site in a week or so. Then, there was that meal I ate at the Baja Cafe (fast food joint) that basically went through me like a switchblade. I woke up early Thursday vomiting violently. That basically laid me out yesterday. After that Baja meal, I need to wear diapers the next three days.

Now that I've bared all, you wil be pleased to kow I have all the plays for this week. I just need more trime to do the write ups. I have found that most readers prefer the full write ups to just posting plays, so I want to accommodate the plays with reaosoning. Assuming Baja cooperates, I should have this up by the end of the day (or tonight).

Thanks for the interest.

ND

BOYCOTT BAJA!

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Easy Solution!!

Easy Solution!!

Consider DEPENDS, the adult diaper. I'm not sure how much they hold...but it says 16 lbs on the side of the box. I hope they were designed for establishments like the Baha Cafe and not to accommodate the lazy! LOL!!

Keep it Positive, Topdog

Bet on MyBookie