Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Paul Lawrie 250
Fabrizio Zanotti 85
Craig Lee 350
Speculative punt on Lawrie at these odds - he finished 21st when this course was last used two years ago, played well from tee-to-green at Wentworth last week and responded very positively to being named as a Ryder Cup Vice Captain on Friday - his team won the Nordea Masters Pro-Am today
Zanotti is available at much shorter odds for obvious reasons - he has finished 16th-9th-mc-7th in his last four starts and he has made the cut in all three previous visits to Bro Hof Slott
Back to the speculative punts at odds which are much bigger than I would price - Lee finished in the top-10 in the Open de Espana last month, has made six cuts in a row and recently got the all-clear on a niggling wrist injury; he is certainly a player who could contend this week

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
Nordea Masters:

In -running:

Romain Wattel(40/1)(1/4 for 1-2-3-4) e.w.
Niclas Fasth(80/1) e.w.

My short list the day before the event was Ross Fisher(33/1) e.w., Romain Wattel(50/1) e.w., Felipe Aguilar(66/1) e.w., and Niclas Fasth(350/1) e.w. Then I was lazy two hours before the event and laid down on the couch and went right to sleep even though I was telling myself to make my wagers and post my plays first. Now I'm being casual (i.e., lazy) about my in-running plays . . . However, the sad story is from last week, but I'm too lazy to elaborate.

GL

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Alexander Bjork 75
Scott Henry 48
Backing two players at very high prices given their leaderboard position - Bjork is the leading home player this week (2nd) and the only one in the top-10 and, while he has only played in one previous event, he is well-experienced on the Challenge Tour shouldn't be at such odds in 2nd place
Henry is also in 2nd place and is at much higher odds than is warranted - he has won on the Challenge Tour and finished 2nd on the European Tour on two occasions, so looks capable of still being in contention late on Sunday afternoon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg