North Dakota St/Towson

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
During the past 4 years I have posted this since I live within a few miles of the stadium.
This year the weather should be about 50-55 degrees and clear at game time.
Went down to the stadium to look around this morning. As usual, many North Dakota St. fans already in town. I have not seen hardly any Towson fans. I heard Towson sent back 4k if their 6k allotment. I originally thought the stadium would be 70/30 N.D. St. Looks like it will be higher than that.
Field looks in good shape. Anyone looking up stadium info. should know it is now called "Toyota Stadium" (changed from Pizza Hut Park). The stadium faces N/S with wind coming from the north. Wind gusts are not that bad today, and shouldn't be a factor tomorrow.
This is the third year in a row here for the N.D. St. club. Feel sorry for this group. NCAA sold this game to Frisco. Highest bidder I guess. Send the fans and kids to Frisco, Tx. for a championship game (whoopee).
No, I guess Orlando, Fl. or Anaheim is out of the question. Let's go to Frisco. Oh well, they could see....., or they could go......, Yup nothin here but a football game tomorrow. Take a drive and go see Jerry's World in Arlington. Oh well, could be worse. A fan was telling me that it's going to be 25 below and storms tomorrow back in North Dakota.
If you guys have any questions that I could help out with, let me know.
Not betting the game, but, good luck to the rest of you. rb

Spalding

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2002
Nodak
It is going to be more like 95/5 on the fan ratio. And I am not joking. Towson had 350 people sign up for pep rally. NDSU sold out theirs...10,000.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
Cole:

It did turn very windy last night. We have wind gusts of around 30 mph. Winds right now are out of the south. Winds are supposed to be calming this afternoon.
good luck

cole

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2004
Texas
Cole:

It did turn very windy last night. We have wind gusts of around 30 mph. Winds right now are out of the south. Winds are supposed to be calming this afternoon.
good luck

Thanks man

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
Hi Spalding: Best of luck to you today. I had a great time with some of the N.D. St. fans the past few days. Everything points to a big win, and that is what makes me nervous.
People on the sites all over the Bisons. Line at 16, 16 1/2. If this was any other game, I think many of us would already be fading the move, but, this is a different game. I'm just laying off, but, hope the best for everyone else.

dms79

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2010
I must hate money but I think Towson hangs tough first half and then facades. Towson 1h for me.

Then again, I had Clemson 1h yesterday so I may be cursed.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
During the past 4 years I have posted this since I live within a few miles of the stadium.
This year the weather should be about 50-55 degrees and clear at game time.
Went down to the stadium to look around this morning. As usual, many North Dakota St. fans already in town. I have not seen hardly any Towson fans. I heard Towson sent back 4k if their 6k allotment. I originally thought the stadium would be 70/30 N.D. St. Looks like it will be higher than that.
Field looks in good shape. Anyone looking up stadium info. should know it is now called "Toyota Stadium" (changed from Pizza Hut Park). The stadium faces N/S with wind coming from the north. Wind gusts are not that bad today, and shouldn't be a factor tomorrow.
This is the third year in a row here for the N.D. St. club. Feel sorry for this group. NCAA sold this game to Frisco. Highest bidder I guess. Send the fans and kids to Frisco, Tx. for a championship game (whoopee).
No, I guess Orlando, Fl. or Anaheim is out of the question. Let's go to Frisco. Oh well, they could see....., or they could go......, Yup nothin here but a football game tomorrow. Take a drive and go see Jerry's World in Arlington. Oh well, could be worse. A fan was telling me that it's going to be 25 below and storms tomorrow back in North Dakota.
If you guys have any questions that I could help out with, let me know.
Not betting the game, but, good luck to the rest of you. rb

Great insight Raybo!!!!!

The updates. Are appreciated and what ur doing is what this site is intended for!
Glad to hear u have been enjoying the pregame festivities!
Yesterday, I actually looked up to where Frisco, TX actually was situated!
Looks like a nice suburb of Dallas! Does a school have that stadium as their own home field????

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
Thank you Oxnard:

Toyota Stadium is the home of FC Dallas (soccer). Stadium only holds about 21 thousand people.
Now, Frisco was able to get Jerry Jones to move his Valley Ranch location to Frisco. They will begin construction of an outdoor and indoor stadium there (along with the offices and facilities for the Cowpies).
Part of the agreement was to hold other football games there (ie. high school, playoffs etc.). So, I don't know in a few years if the venue might be moved.

Raybo

Forum Member
May 21, 2002
Also, when we moved to Frisco 21 years ago, there were about 10 thousand people here. 120 thousand now. Where there was one elementary, Middle School, and High school, Now there are over 35 elementary, 12 middle, and 5 high schools ( and I may be missing a few, I lose track). Raised our kids here.
Yes, Frisco is a nice suburb of Dallas. I'm originally from Oregon, so, alot of things I miss.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Thank you Oxnard:

Toyota Stadium is the home of FC Dallas (soccer). Stadium only holds about 21 thousand people.
Now, Frisco was able to get Jerry Jones to move his Valley Ranch location to Frisco. They will begin construction of an outdoor and indoor stadium there (along with the offices and facilities for the Cowpies).
Part of the agreement was to hold other football games there (ie. high school, playoffs etc.). So, I don't know in a few years if the venue might be moved.

Right on Raybo!!!!!!!

Sounds like Jerry is spreading the wealth!

Nice reference to about the "COWPIES"!!!!!