NORTHFIELD PARK PLAY Sat. 2-22 (For all you harness race bettors)

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Have a horse that could be a really nice overlay today at Northfield Park in Cleveland today.

Busy, can't make it to the track, so thought I'd share it with the forum.

Northfield Park (Cleveland)

Race #14:

#2 Tiburon DJ

This one went off at 3-1 last week, but the race did not set up well at all for him. Had the 5 hole and did not leave and ended up pretty much facing air the whole race. Also had some traffic problems. Still finished less than 2 lengths back (sixth place)Catches the 2 hole tonight along with Dave Hawk in the sulky and you might wanna consider if he's not getting any respect from bettors.

Suggest playing him at 5-1 or better. Keep in mind, the track may be sloppy today....so this could play a role as well, for better or worse.

Good luck to everyone :)

-ndnfan

bandits

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
toronto,ontario, Canada
Northfield

Northfield

Thanks,dave for the info. may take a shot on it, it is simulcast here in Toronto. Also Tomorrow at Woodbine in 7th Apache Thunder (5 Hole)coming off a break, may be a price ,nice colt, but he might get an easy one tomoorow . will check it out later and will post once i check it out with trainer.

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
Just watched the replay....Didn't win, put in a nice run at 11-1 odds finishing third paying $7.00 to show. Had a real nice shot to win or place 2nd, but got tipped on around the last turn and just got nosed out for 2nd. Finished a little less than a length back.Also, had a driver change to Todd Jones which really didn't have any advantage or disadvantage.

Just reviewed some Meadowlands races as well and have a really nice one to keep an eye out for at the Meadowlands for next weekend that should also be hefty odds....will post if he's racing. Will more than likely be going on Saturday....looks like they made some changes as he was begging for room down the long stretch...won't look like that in his past lines though...had no where to go.

-ndnfan

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
bandits....will watch Apache Thunder on the dish. That is if they race?? Watched some of woodbines from today and was surprised they didn't cancel from all that snow they were getting. Just as bad around here...don't think I'm leaving the house. Pretty sure Windsor and Northville cancelled yesterday.

taipans

Forum Member
Jun 15, 2000
NY
ndnfan,
Was at the big m watching last night and could not believe the horse was 11-1. got a second over trip and thought i was going to cash out but that stretch is just so dam short. was a live horse none the less. keep up the good work.

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
taipans........thanks. Definitely was live but would have to say I would have been dissapointed it I would have been at the track and played him. Don't usually play anything on the show end.

Might have a play at the Big M next weekend. If you want ask Madjack for my email...interested in hearing from ya.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg