Note to Brock Berlin

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
I have to disagree here -- I think this one goes on the defense for giving up 38 points. Berlin was 25 of 37 for 310 yards and 3 touchdowns, and Miami scored everytime they touched the ball in the second half. Usually I'm all over Berlin, but I think this almost loss goes on the defense, especially for that effort in the first half.

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
reread my post Blackman, I agree with you, but I am taking exception to this "I want to thank God for this glorious victory" bs that Berlin says after every big win. Guess what Brock? God doesn't give two sh!ts if Miami wins a college football game!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
CWood97 said:
reread my post Blackman, I agree with you, but I am taking exception to this "I want to thank God for this glorious victory" bs that Berlin says after every big win. Guess what Brock? God doesn't give two sh!ts if Miami wins a college football game!

Understood -- I missed that quote and hence didn't catch onto your point. Yes I agree G-d does not care who wins a Thursday night football game, even if it is on ESPN.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
god does, however, want schnellenberger to be happy i'm sure. thus, he provided an historic game between his old teams.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hailing Victor

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2004
Birmingham
I spoke with God last night, and the mighty one told me that Brock and him made the deal. The almighty one wouldn't give me all the details, but said something about Miami could win but not cover the spread. Sorry I am not more help, I was busy working out a deal for my picks this weekend.

:hail

(I hope I dont die and go to he** for that one) :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg