notes re. spurrier and skins

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
just remember, spurrier was one of the biggest crooks in college football. every time you needed a cover, he wouldn't do it. if you needed a blowout, he would beat the tar out of some poor team.
i know this is the nfl but do not trust spurrier just yet, especially handing out 8 points in a pre-season game. yes they have that one game under the belt and yes they made some noise, but hold on to this thought. the offense will not be the focus tonight.
it will be marvin lewis and the defense and on sunday morning, the world will be in love with the skins because of the o and the d.
think about the under in this game.

Arliss99

Forum Member
Jul 15, 1999
FL
I think you are missing the same point that a lot of you missed on Wash first game. If Wuerffel plays in the second half against the 3rd or 4th string Defense = points. Even Mathews might play in the second half and he has NFL experience and should put points on the board. I dont expect a repeat of Wash 1st game. But look for Washington to pull away in the second half and cover.

Go back and look at how many posted the horrible texans and Giants wouldnt go over the total....its preseason. After the starters go out anything is possible.