NW @ Purdue ... fishy?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dfish

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2005
Atlanta
With NW looking solid last week and Purdue running off the tracks in the last few weeks ... this line looks odd. I think the 7.5 line is begging you to take NW, but I'm gonna give it a shot and go the other way. This is a good place for Purdue to get back on track at home.

The player action sites I see show either slightly even money on each side or money on NW. Yet the line has moved to 8 on some boards. Again, a little fishy, so...

Purdue -7 -125 :clap: :clap:

GLTA-
DFISH (ndahouze!) :Yep:

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
bullchit call on the goalline.this purdue qb is playing like chit against this nw d.still not over though.gl,i need it to.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HoopsGuru

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
well you actually didn't do any research, just said well the public is on this side i'll take the other. no one to be mad at except yourself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dfish

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2005
Atlanta
didn't i just say that "i'm an idiot"?

am i the first to try and outsmart the oddsmakers by seeing something that I didn't think looked right and going with it? sometimes you gotta go with your gut ... mine appears to be wrong. simple as that

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dfish

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2005
Atlanta
Already wrote it down as a LOSS ... hoping for the reverse psychology mojo.

Fortunately, my Red Raiders are trying to cover for me! :clap:

jimmyCa

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2005

How lame to bash others plays when the game is already out of reach. gl the rest of the day fish...

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
dfish, i'm right there with you, for the exact same reason you stated. vegas doesn't often give away money this easily. fortunately, i'm also right there with you on TT. took 'em a while to get going, but it's looking good now. holy crap, did i really just say that before the game was over? :scared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dfish

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2005
Atlanta
Jimmy - thanks for your support, my friend. GL to you, too. :D

And for u Smitty ... I think we're safe with the Red Raiders! Shoulda been a bigger blowout really! :toast: :clap:

Pujo21

Registered
Forum Member
May 14, 2002
PURDUES QB IS AN A$$HOLE.

THE WHOLE FIELD TO RUN FOR 1st and more AND HE FORCES THE BALL IN FIR AN ITERCEPTION.

THEN HE GOT HIS CLOCK CLEANED. PURDUE SUCKS AND SO DOES THAT BRAINLESS QB

LOL--just my 2 cents