nyy/bos game

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

amado

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2002
miami
lest try some history trend here,back in time a few years ago arrojo pitched for las villas and el duke for la havana ,for the cuban championship.the game went 8 inings scoreless it was a big battle game for both pitchers at the end arrojo won 1-0,they know very well each other,offcourse this was like i said a few years ago.but since i am a prestidi... ;) i will say that the history comin back todayand man when i saw this to gus againg each other just jump right on my eyes,nose and soul
NYY/BOS UNDER 9.GOOD LUCK les take the bookie bid moon1

jderrida

Forum Member
Sep 11, 2001
NV, USA
amado:

I didn't know that about those two today in NY, but I must agree that I think the total UND is a good statistical bet considering the wind and UMP trends.

GOOD LUCK,
JD:)

amado

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2002
miami
thanks for the information about the umpires,i see el duke big today after the suspension,remenber he wasn't supposed to pitch today.he will show new york on tv respect,el duke have big motivations to be el duke he always was,he own one two ny,he wont let no buddy take his pride,by the way he learn english all ready :rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jderrida

Forum Member
Sep 11, 2001
NV, USA
Amado:

Well, were going to need luck in the 8th to pull of this one....I just hope Torre (if we even make it to the top of the 9th @ 6-3) puts in the big guy on the closer role because we are going to need as many bat-breaking cutters and he can throw!!

Chao,
JD:(