Obama has failed

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
The crazy right had it pegged all along...he doesnt know the military:nono: ...here we are in a standoff against a life boat and a few pirates floating around on rafts. If Bush and Cheney would of had this happen on their watch it would of never happened, we would of used the now famous surge technique, 1500 sailors would of swam to the life boat and over ran the boat, is Obama in bed with these pirates?

I hear the names of the boats out there helping the captains safe return are the USS Halyburton, USS Gimme your oil, and the USS Fuck the world...all put in service through out the last 5-8 years. Seriously the USS Halyburton?? What the hell is that, so those contracts over seas where just a coincidence:nono:

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
The crazy right had it pegged all along...he doesnt know the military:nono: ...here we are in a standoff against a life boat and a few pirates floating around on rafts. If Bush and Cheney would of had this happen on their watch it would of never happened, we would of used the now famous surge technique, 1500 sailors would of swam to the life boat and over ran the boat, is Obama in bed with these pirates?

I hear the names of the boats out there helping the captains safe return are the USS Halyburton, USS Gimme your oil, and the USS Fuck the world...all put in service through out the last 5-8 years. Seriously the USS Halyburton?? What the hell is that, so those contracts over seas where just a coincidence:nono:

Obama inherited this from George Bush.

:shrug:

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
I say blow them out of the water, the pirates have gone over the line LONG TIME AGO

:bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun: :bigun:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

freelancc

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
Nevada
give them the money, then release the captain.. then blow them out of the water..:firing: :firing:

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Only way to solve this is get them at there home base. When you have other countries and ship owners that pay up all the time because they don,t want trouble. These rats won,t stop. So you got to make them and there familes pay And theres only one way to do it. Heck there holding 50/100 folks right now and asking for ransoms for all. And if we do anything to there guys they will kill some. And those countries/ship owners are putting heat on us topay. They say blood will be on our hands if any there people get killed.

Tcas

Forum Member
May 8, 2008
FL
I wonder how many more days till O apologizes to the Somali pirates, seeing as how our American sailors re-took their ship after the oppressed skinnies took it fair and square. Maybe he will order an investigation of the crew to make sure they didn't violate the pirates feelings.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
It looks like he,s doing just find. Maybe over kill sending 3 ships in. But a little show of power does not hurt. Will see if they want to play ball. Problem is as I said above. Everyones been paying these guys off for years. So there used to waiting for the money.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg