Obama: 'Lipstick on a pig'

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Keeko

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
This ought to go over good with the women vote!!:mj07:
This guy really is coming undone. His campaign is in total panic and frustration. He does not know how to go up against Palin. Is Palin running for president or is McCain. :00hour

Amie Parnes reports from Lebanon, VA:
Obama poked fun of McCain and Palin's new "change" mantra.

"You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig."

"You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink."

"We've had enough of the same old thing."

The crowd apparently took the "lipstick" line as a reference to Palin, who described the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull in a single word: "lipstick."

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
Can you imagine a Republican saying such a thing? They would be BURIED by the mainstream media.

We will hear crickets, however, by the media on this one.:shrug: :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Doc a Reb already said it and laughed. Like the bridge story thats all BS and lies. But the fish wraper is a beauty for old John.

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
This ought to go over good with the women vote!!:mj07:
This guy really is coming undone. His campaign is in total panic and frustration. He does not know how to go up against Palin. Is Palin running for president or is McCain. :00hour

Awww... Did dat mean old wibwal Obama hurt da poor wittle neocons feelwings? Him not nice. :mj07:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Damn I guess those dumb republican broads forgot Old Johnnie called his wife a cunt already:shrug: , but I guess lipstick on a pig is worse then being called a cunt, when you are a pig:confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Spytheweb

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
"To get the Hillary vote the republicans think any old virgina will do". -Lynn Samuels, Sirius satellite radio
airforceretlp1.gif

DoMyDermBest

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Deep in the heart of Texas
Love the desperation shown by Barry, the annointed one. Sounds like he is railing against the wrong part of the ticket. Sadly for him, even she is more qualified than he. Perhaps he needs to come up with a third autobiography next month.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Holy chit Mc Cain used this little gem about the pig 3 times in past. His press secratary wrote a book how to use the pig and lip stick. But when Dem's use it they say not fair. More BS from the right.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Have to say Barrick is wrong on this one. He insulted every pig on the planet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Holy chit Mc Cain used this little gem about the pig 3 times in past. His press secratary wrote a book how to use the pig and lip stick. But when Dem's use it they say not fair. More BS from the right.

Dj you are aware that you are debating guys with the attention span that last a little over 3 days right?

Lets see if they have anything to say about this one. I dooubt it tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR8IhMMhe8w

DoMyDermBest

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Deep in the heart of Texas
Ms. Palin blew the lights off of Barry's coronation cake with this one. Her audience was larger than his, and you can bet he saw her speech. The hoots and hollers resounded with this cheap shot. Sorry, but the Haaavad law grad knew exactly what he was doing.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
yes, I love her lipstick. Maybe someone has a family portrait?

did you hear about the last time someone said something personal about someones family they were banned permanently ?

if you apologize I guess I can let it go

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Scott your right they lie. Americans need to wake up. Anyone that will let animals get slaughter from planes should have to live with them.