kilrbzz

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Orlando
Let's get it rollin'

LastWeek: 8-4
YTD: 12-6-1

Tor +3
Here's a veteran team that got a serious confidence boost beating San An after losing Vince for the game last thursday and came from behind no less. No Vince, no problem. K. Clark stepping up his game. I doubt the break helped Cleveland sitting there stewing over how miserable there season has gone.

Dal -1
Really surprised at this line given the Mavs are the best road team in the league. They got a solid win at NJ on Thursday. Two of the big three played at the allstar game. Expect Finley to have a big impact the rest of the way. Seattle keeps it close till the fourth and then fades.

Last edited:

kilrbzz

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Orlando
Adding...

Adding...

Orl -280 ml
Like the Magic to come out with plenty of energy. Not crazy about laying 6.5 but believe they win outright. Ewing activated today, won't be a factor but will pump up the team. Houston is hot for NY but I expect McGrady to slow him down.

kilrbzz

Forum Member
Jun 5, 2001
Orlando
Washington +6.5
Was going to lay off this until I got to thinking(could be a bad thing). I take a few things from this game.
Make no mistake, nomatter how much they downplay it and say this is just another game. Both Jordan and Kobi want this game more than all the rest. And this will be evident to their teammates. Emotions will be high, no matter what Phil says he wants to put one to MJ. Lakers are more talented but tend to stand around and watch as Kobi works his magic. Question is which team responds better to the challenge by its leader. This game will be close. Washington is jelling nicely and LA has issues adjusting to playing without Shaq. It may work to Washingtons advantage the timing of this matchup. Obviously with Shaq out. Its there first trip west and don't know there not not supposed to win. How will Kobi react coming off his "supposed hosing" is his so-called hometown. I believe in their teamates eyes, the lakers simply don't feel as though Kobi can lead or carry the team as he so often tries in the absence of Shaq. MJ simply lights the fire with his mates. MJ gives a lesson tonight. The 6.5 gives me enough to pull the trigger.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg