Offered to Turn Tout

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Well life takes another twist.

I write daily fantasy articles for dr roto on a weekly basis. Well some of the articles involve talking about runs or who is going to hit and how many runs we can expect for a game etc.

Well another company that reads what I write wants me to give out plays. I really don't like giving out plays here that lose. They do not want quanity they want quality.

So whenever I have a play that makes sense they want me to write up to a 200-word article about it. It doesn't end there though, it goes under review, it has to pass review and then it goes up on the site for purchase. They sell picks fairly regularly. You get 50% of whatever you sell your picks for. So if you are hot, I'm assuming you will sell more picks. If you are cold you won't make any money at all and be out.

Your picks and your record go under review every month. So if you are 1-10 you most likely are going to get the boot. If you do good you can get a bonus

We are going into further discussion about this later. I have questions? I don't want to be a scamdicapper and should I feel a little dirty if I get into this.

Does anybody think of some questions I should ask?

What would you do? Would you try it?

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Does anybody think of some questions I should ask?

What would you do? Would you try it?

You know your stuff for Fantasy Baseball (and NFL Football), of course you should go for it, you literally have nothing to lose. Well except a little bit of your time, but as you said you do this stuff anyway.

The only question you should ask is "When do you pay me?" Make sure they don't fuck you over by saying they'll "pay you at the end of the month", or stuff like that. Every time you submit your info you should get paid within 24 hours. Don't have them wait and wait and wait to pay you, they can use that time to come up with bullshit to not pay you.

It should be pretty simple, as long as they accept your input, they pay you fast, just like a sports wager, you get paid quick, no waiting.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
You know your stuff for Fantasy Baseball (and NFL Football), of course you should go for it, you literally have nothing to lose. Well except a little bit of your time, but as you said you do this stuff anyway.

The only question you should ask is "When do you pay me?" Make sure they don't fuck you over by saying they'll "pay you at the end of the month", or stuff like that. Every time you submit your info you should get paid within 24 hours. Don't have them wait and wait and wait to pay you, they can use that time to come up with bullshit to not pay you.

It should be pretty simple, as long as they accept your input, they pay you fast, just like a sports wager, you get paid quick, no waiting.

I should note that these are people who know my boss for dr roto and he can be heard on xm channel radio 87 weekdays at 9 lol. He told me they are on the up and up for paying

I did mention that I would feel guilty with losers etc. he said the people who buy picks are going to buy them anyway, weather it be from me, you, senor or Stu feinter. He says it?s better coming from us at least we put some thought and rationale when a lot of those people just care about volume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bet on MyBookie