Official Bye Bye Leafs Thread

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CHARLESMANSON

Hated
Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
CORCORAN, CA
Barring a miracle, looks like it's over for Leaf fans once again. :violin:

This team simply has no heart and a little bit better than avg talent. Face it, they suck. They gave up and ran out of gas about a week ago I think which should be a disgrace to leaf fans worldwide. What a bunch of girls. I took 'em tonight in a parlay but in retrospect I think it's well more worth it to lose the 2 units instead of having to listen to all the cocky, geeky Laughs fans running their mouth all thru the rest of the playoffs.

Adios Leafs

:thefinger

:D -Charlie

UThinkImCrazy

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2004
you are right , so i like to give you something ......... :moon: hehe....GL charlesmanson :D

Vegas Dave

Forum Member
Jul 23, 2002
Imagine where how far the Toronto Maple Leafs playoff journey would have traveled if they put in half of the effort that the Calgary Flames punch-in each night.

The difference is the Flames are succeeding with the Marcus Nilson's, the Ville Nieminen's and the Shean Donovan's meanwhile the Leafs are trying to get Mogilny to score consistently, and Bryan McCabe not to assist opposing teams goals.

You look at the Anaheim Mighty Ducks of last year, the Tampa Bay Lightning, the San Jose Sharks and Calgary Flames of this year, they are all the same model. Make smart decisions with the puck, play hard every shift, win faceoffs, play as little time as possible in your defensive zone, play physical and stick to the plan. If you do all of these things the goalie will take care of himself.

The Maple Leafs and Red Wings have too many veterans that seem to 'know it all'. Well apparently they've forgotten the bare necessities.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Terthebear

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2004
London,Ontario. Canada
NEWS FLASH ! TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE!

CHARMON TISSUE STOCK UP $11.00 A SHARE (CANADIAN)!
BRUTT SOAP-ON -THE - ROPE SALES DOWN $4.76

WHATS WITH THAT ?

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg