MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Pistons 18-20 free throws
Lakers 2-6 free throws

:lol2 :lol2 :lol2

If Kobe was on his game, and officials didn't give Pistons 16 more free throws, Lakers would be up by 20. Shows you how good the Pistons are. They are so damn lucky they have officials on their side and injuries to Lakers. Glad I took Pistons to win series and cut my losses on Lakers to win series.

Last edited:

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Kobe is taking a beating tonight.

He's getting fouled more times than any player on the court but you wouldn't know it by the number of free throws he's attempted.

I guess the referees are out of breath from whistling the non-contact fouls on the Lakers.

It is unbelievable a team might win an NBA Championship because the officials put them on the line 3x more than the other team. WOW!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bombs

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2003
Earth
You are the biggest moron ever. Lakers clutch and grab, all flatfooted, thats where the fouls are. Get a clue.

If Pistons don't go on 2-19 stretch, they are up 20.

gmblnman

Forum Member
Mar 7, 2001
WISCONSIN
Bombs your an idiot, do you ever have anything positive to say?

Name calling is back to 3rd grade stuff, allthough you may be in the 3rd grade judging from your stellar responses!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KsYaS

Soy Puro Cabron
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
M?xico
Bombs said:
If Pistons don't go on 2-19 stretch, they are up 20.

If you are not losing even with that stretch, that means the other teams had a similar stretch, so is not a good point to talk about! :D

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Bombs someone must have "blown" out your eyes! You obviously are not watching the game.

I guess you enjoy watching a team go to the line 3x more than the opposing team. If that is the only way the Pistons can win a title, the officials are making it happen.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ticali24

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2004
California
Kobe is taking a beating tonight.

Wow, unbelievable how much the Pistons are getting away with yet every touch Lakers make is a foul. If I was not from LA I would not even be watching this game. Horrible officiating.

MrChristo

The Zapper
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Sexlexia...
Just let them be, Bombs.

Let them have their own little thread.

It's gone WAY passed the point of wasting any more time/energy.

Nothing positive to say, ramblinman?? :eek: Bombs has been TOTALLY positive in trying to get this Detroit some credit and due respect.
Seems one or two people just don't and won't ever get it.

I don't care...and neither will 'pound for pound' Brown and his boys when they get their rings.

7-22 for Kobe....It is tough to shoot well with tears in your eyes ;)

Oak3

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2002
Wisconsin
In the game I was watching Shaq could have easily been called for offensive foul at least three times.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg