Ohio U. injury!

TEXAS STAR

Forum Member
Jul 15, 1999
guys, i just found out that Sonny Johnson is out for tonights game. he is Ohio U. second leading scorer. i liked Ohio U. alot before i found out about his injury, but i may stay away now.

Bigdog4242

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Why did you like Ohio U. so much? I think Virgina is going to walk all over them just because they are a much stronger and deeper team? Input would be appreciated and thanks for the update!!!

RTL

Winner
Forum Member
Sep 17, 2002
The Winner's Circle
Texas Star -

Don't let Sonny Jackson's injury back you off a play on Ohio. Jackson was listed as doubtful on this morning's injury report. His injury has already been figured into the line by oddsmakers. Not to mention, teams have a tendency to raise their level of play when a leading scorer is out. Good luck in whatever you decide!

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
little somthing on sonny...

he`s nothing like his brother Jubi Johnson down in Oxford. Sonny is selfish, doesnt pass when he needs too, and fawks around during timeouts. OU fans have constantly bitched about Sonnys attitude on the court...obvisouly his lack of heart and emotion is prolly due to Tim O'Sheas shitty logic of coaching....

but believe me when I say, Ohio is better off with Johnson not playing...

Good Luck with whomever you play tonight :) ;) :cool:

TEXAS STAR

Forum Member
Jul 15, 1999
Bigdog, Virginia is a terrible road team. they are 21-40 ats since 1997 on the road, 0-4 ats as a road favorite of 3- to 6 points & Ohio U. is 4-0 ats as a home dog of 3- to 6 points since 1997. just a little info on why i was leaning to Ohio U. good luck tonight.

EdVedder10

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
ha ha ha. virginia just keeps getting better. i got it at a pick last night. uva by 9:cool:

Bet on MyBookie