ohio u

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

boozee11

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2001
louisiana
ohio u scores 2 points in last 2:46 to screw us with the hook.unfu**ingbelievable:thefinger :moon: :thefinger

Unicorn

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2001
Gahanna, OH USA
Unf'in believable. I'll add this to the long list of my bad beats in last 4 days:

Phil/TB over (defensive TD)
Georgia (1 pt)
GW (1 pt)
Gonzaga (1/2 pt)
Spurs (1/2 pt)

Now Ohio U (1/2)

Gamblin' is gamblin' and if you can't pay you shouldn't play but these are are my larger plays that are screwing me, which is ruining my whole day. Sorry to vent on your thread, but, this is just getting ridiculous. And to top it off the latest to give me the shaft is my alma mater. Well, at least I haven't gotten hit by a car.

:shrug:

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
i really don't bitch about losing a game because this is all about management of money so 1 win or a few days of not winning doesnot make a big difference to me but the last 2 weeks in college teams have not played back to back good games or a lot of teams have blowen big halftime leads or have gone cold the last 3 mins of game to screw a cover by the half or a point. it will settle down within the next week or so and the top teams will start to pull away and the middle to lesser teams should start to drop because its now conf. time so your good teams need to step up in each conf. and play a full game with out going cold or putting in subs when team has dd lead,this happens after christmas break each year till about 3 weeks into conf,it just seems it has happened more in the last 2 weeks then it normally does,i can understand being pissed,i would reather get blowen out then to nut up late in the game.
it will turn hang in there and you will catch a break it will even out.
good luck.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Good perspective fletcher.

Also, this shows the importance of shopping for the best line and perhaps buying a point or so.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but to share my experience, I found Ohio -1 and bought half a point on this one when I saw Hellah the MAC god was on Buffalo.

I look at buying these points as insurance. They've more than paid off a couple of times in the last couple of days.

JEFF

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
Not sure I getcha Superbook. If he's the MACgod, why did you fade him and buy the half point?