Oil $100 ????

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
WTF is happening?

Feds lowering rates to try and mask the problems we are facing. All that does is delay the inevitable and depress the value of the dollar.

....Maybe for once we might want to consider taking the difficult road and not worry solely about protecting the wealthy investors.

Let's suck this up and deal with the fact that we are facing a few years of stagnant economy rather than than cosmetically alter rates and mask the reality of the economic situation.

F**k the feds.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
100 bucks a barrel shouldn't we expect this? that one last big gough before these two criminals leave office? what better way to to keep prices sky rocketing is to go to war with Iran or at least threaten to go to war.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Problem is the feds chose to inflict inflation on everyone and depress the dollar rather than let the housing market and stock market sort out their own issues. That last rate cut was a bad idea. It's not even helping the market this time. No easy outs!

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Oil $100???

Might want to invest in a pair of these:

walking.jpg

Spytheweb

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2005
This summer will be the last with Bush in power, watch the gas prices sky rocket. Bush has 14 months to pull of more stupid sh#t and damage America. I'am glad he never got a chance to privatize SS that would have really been fu#ked up.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Oil $100???

Might want to invest in a pair of these:

walking.jpg

do they have to be that color? i already have a hybrid. tough enough to fight off "rumors" without dawning flourescent green sneakers. ....perhaps i should stop wearing dolphin shorts - i don't think they are helping the situation either.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Problem is the feds chose to inflict inflation on everyone and depress the dollar rather than let the housing market and stock market sort out their own issues. That last rate cut was a bad idea. It's not even helping the market this time. No easy outs!

I think you hit the nail on the head. The market has been looking like crap lately. I thought the first cut was a good idea, but it should have stopped then. Right now it looks as if a recession is looming, dollar is getting weaker, and we'll see the effects of inflation later on.

kneifl

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
do they have to be that color? i already have a hybrid.

They don't have to be that color. In fact you are welcome to step into my closet if you'd like.

You won't get the millage my first suggestion offered, but you will definitely be considered a hybrid.

shoes.jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
They don't have to be that color. In fact you are welcome to step into my closet if you'd like.

You won't get the millage my first suggestion offered, but you will definitely be considered a hybrid.

shoes.jpg

:scared :scared :scared :scared :scared :scared

And I know thats you! Cause I see Lewehands avatar on your screen!

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

shoes.jpg
is that lewehands avatar i see on that computer screen? :D

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Just be glad my reflection wasn't visible on the screen :mj07:
it is in the window :scared

lol me and agent posted the same thing at the same time :SIB

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

shoes.jpg

you look too messy to be gay:shrug:

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I think I can make out Imfehklrs reflection in the ALE8 (WTF is that?) bottle!

:SIB
images
:SIB

:scared :scared :scared

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

shoes.jpg

those are some pretty cute "f-ck me" pumps,im..... you busy on man-love thursday?.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
This thread has tremendous potential for all the wrong reasons. Is that a Jack-in-the-Box antenna ball next to the $80 in pennies and dimes on the left?

Damn, if I could just figure out what's on those post-its!!!????

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
This thread has tremendous potential for all the wrong reasons. Is that a Jack-in-the-Box antenna ball next to the $80 in pennies and dimes on the left?

Damn, if I could just figure out what's on those post-its!!!????

I gotta admit, I took the picture on a lark, for the purpose of the shoe joke...

But after I took it, it was like a ridiculous "Where's Waldo" of my office life. I actually tried to crop out as much as I could. Now I am almost tempted to post the high resolution digital shot.

On one of the post-its it says "Stop betting against the Patriots!!!!" :mj07: :mj07:

Bet on MyBookie