OK..now we have been forced to watch Bradford

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
I havent watched the Rams allyear...(for obvious reasons)...but Ive heard this and that about how good dude was and rookie of the year talk...seriously...if the rookie of the year plays like this....THE TALENT POOL SUCKED! I DONT EVER WANNA HEAR BRADFORD did this and Marino or Manning did that..:0008

oceanguy

oceanguy
Forum Member
Mar 24, 2007
Minnesota
very conservative game plan (as has been their style all year) and it helps when the recievers catch the ball whrn it is thrown right to them :shrug:

Mannings first year in the league was no gem...check his stats

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
very conservative game plan (as has been their style all year) and it helps when the recievers catch the ball whrn it is thrown right to them :shrug:

Mannings first year in the league was no gem...check his stats

i was just about to say the same thing

for a "running team"....stl threw 36 times and ran only 15 but i'm not sure i've ever seen a more conservative game plan....no urgency, no passes downfield, and spagnolo played not to lose from the beg of the game....how he doesnt challenge that play in the 1st quarter where his wr looked like he got 2 feet down for first and goal....and he settles for the inc pass ruling and kicks a fg???

wow

then he doesnt challenge that spot in the 4th AND lets 30 secs run off the clock from 2:30 to the 2 min warning when he has 2 timeouts???

horrible